Does the word that just popped into your head show up here? Find out:

15 November, 2010

Vanity

As I suspected, the post in this blog that got the most hits so far has been "Shallow Space Travel," which was about Planet of the Apes. A POTA (devotees cannot be asked to type 'Planet of the Apes' repeatedly, can they?) website found that September entry and posted a link a few days later under "Humorous Review."

My entry was about Heston-baiting and homeschooling my child in sarcasm, but forget that. The thrill of internet fame (more than 70 hits, baby!) is enough for me to throw that all aside and bask in the glory of things like this, which can appear in the first few pages of googling my blog now (thanks to Jeff and Jess, who I will refer to as Jeffus and Jessus once my blog becomes the basis for a new religion, and prophets are needed):


Re: funny POTA review

That was pretty damn funny--he nailed it.


--- In PotaDG@yahoogroups.com, jessica rotich wrote:
>
> I really enjoyed that, Jeff. Haw!
>
> Jess.
>
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Jeff K. wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > Haw! Haw!
> >
> > http://mojourner.blogspot.com/2010/09/shallow-space-travel.html
> >
> >
> >
>

No comments:

Post a Comment