Does the word that just popped into your head show up here? Find out:

15 October, 2011

Fission

This year, I'll end up posting about twice as often as last year, which was twice as much as the first year of Mojourner truth. There was never any focus to begin with, but the blog has grown in various directions, and that along with the increased number of posts made me decide recently to spinn off.

So now I'll have separate blogs for food, politics, the Northwest, culture, and of course procrastacriticism. As I write this, a couple of those topics stand empty (and un-linked to) and others stay hidden (and un-thinked of). Maybe I'll cross-post here, but maybe not. Some of these blogs will die on the vine. Others may live on while the Mojourner Truth fades into obscurity. Or,...something completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment