Does the word that just popped into your head show up here? Find out:

28 April, 2014

I Finally Started Tumbling

A Mojourner Truth exclusive.

Over the years, I've posted a lot of photos here. The Procession of the Species has accounted for its share, and as it rolled around again this year, I figured it was time to try out tumblr. I would have started one years ago, but never could clear the profound hurdles that keep people from doing stuff, like having a few minutes, or choosing a username and deciding how much anonymity to pretend to have.

Before the 2014 Procession photos grow old and moldy, I wanted to post them, so I took a few minutes, decided to name the site Anthrowback (My actual given name, relegating "mojourner" to the page header), and started posting photos. I'll be posting pretty much the same kinds of things I do here: random Olympia, landscapes and plants, more landscapes and plants, rocks, landscapes and highways as seen through a bug-splattered windshield, archaeology, skyscapes, and the occasional psychedaelic edit of any of the above.

For now, though, check out the Procession photos at Anthrowback. Or, follow this throwback link to previous Procession posts here at the MT mothership.

No comments:

Post a Comment