Does the word that just popped into your head show up here? Find out:

29 April, 2011

Bwahahahaha!

Today, some people ended up at this blog by googling "who sat behind the queen?"

How on earth? Must've been pretty drunk, I thought, to have ended up at Mojourner Truth. I am not entertainment news, nobody outside of a select few know I exist. Someone must have clicked through to page 8 of results, I thought. But no, there I was on page one today. 

So, sole British web-surfer who ended up here, I hope you eventually found your answer. And to the rest of you, stop trusting programs to serve up good information. And stop obsessing over royals. They don't give tuppence about you.

I can sign off now, happy in the knowledge that a few people were led astray, that the human mind still provides better direction than algorithms.

No comments:

Post a Comment